Sunday, November 14, 2004

Explainations

The question of the day is: Why do I write a journal that isn't always about my daily life?

As far as my everyday goes I'm just an ordinary lady with an un-extraordinary existence. I am semi-retired. I am for all intents and purposes a house wife, a mother, a girlfriend. My duties include the mundane wash the dishes, clean the house, cook the meals, do the laundry, take the kid to school, pick the boyfriend up at the subway station. No one wants to hear another stay at homer complain about the same things day in and day out. I am more interested in learning about people in general. I am also trying to write my first novel. I know it's a cliche'. These questions and the way in which you might reply interests me and further my understanding of same.

No comments: