Friday, May 7, 2010

Idears (Thats IDEAS with an accent)

This - - > Taking out he Trash < - - is a great idea!

I spent the morning organizing photos from 2003 - 2005 and it is undeniable the love we share. I may have lost sight of it for a while and I may have damaged it, but this kind of love isn't the kind of thing that EVER goes away - I'm so sorry I forgot!

Also good golly, but I can see how Dash said what he said about my weight being an issue. Looking at those pictures of me then and knowing how I look now I went "Gross". I have every intention of getting an after picture and photoshopping those two pics together and posting them for no other reason then I NEED to see this kind of thing to keep me motivated.

Thems the spurs that will get me to do the unbelievable, once he goes to basic I am clamping down and going to attempt to lose 15 lbs. in 30 days. That goal might be a tad unrealistic but it's what I'd really like to accomplish before he sees me again.

No comments: