Sunday, April 4, 2010

Overview

I spent the majority of last year in emotional hell brought on by medical trauma. Woman's dirty little secret of the girly bits actually centers around the feelings of inadaqucy and for me especially brought to the forefront nothing I had ever expeienced before - self doubt.

I actually didn't recognize myself. The things I thought, how I felt or my reactions to any given thing. A year later I am still asking unanswerable questions of Dash and myself.

It's really simple, he is mine, he loves me, I'm wacky but it was always part of the package and I'm just that special to him because I am the love of his life and he doen't want anyone else regardless of how emotionally all over the map I am because that's the female condition.

Now if I could just accept that there really is no answer to "why". Never was.

No comments: